Friday, March 29, 2013

#SWBY EXCLUSIVE!!! BEYONCE- I BEEN ON (REMIX) FT. BUN B, WILLIE D, SCARFACE, SLIM THUG, Z-RO, LIL KEKE

Earlier on my facebook, I questioned Beyonce about that "Bow Down Bitches" track because I felt like if someone else would have did it they would have been criticized and judged.  Even though I knew she was taking it back to her Houston roots with the track, the fact she was telling women to "bow down bitches" didn't sit well with me only because of her status in the game.  Anyways this how she should have released this track originally with all the Houston legends!!! This remix is what it is, even at the end of the track Beyonce show's you she hasn't forgot where she comes from.  Now this I can listen to, but like I have always said I liked Beyonce before she went Pop.  I'm through talking, check it out!!!  #SWBY

LISTEN HERE:


CHECK THIS OUT:
For all yall who claim to Beyonce's number one fan and all that but don't remember stuff like this you not really that big of a fan.  You may be a fan but not the fan you claim.  This was Destiny Child's first video.

LIL O FT. DESTINY'S CHILD- CAN'T STOP
Also the video she was talking about being in when she was 14 years old was The Geto Boys, "Gangsta put me down" from there album "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly".  You can see her and former Destiny Child member Latavia around the 2:10 and 3:43 marks. 

GETO BOYS- GANGSTA PUT ME DOWN

I know, I know you're going to say Big Yum think he know everything about H-Town like he from there.  NEWSFLASH I do!!!!!! #SWBY

#SCREWHEAD
#HOUSTON
#HOLUPPPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment