Sunday, August 28, 2016
What it do mayne? Fresh new week. More ideas to be let loose and more money to be made. Here is this week's playlist to get you through. I may not like all the new generation of rappers or whatever but they do have a few songs I like. None the less this playlist might have ya bucking in the ride on your way to work, school or whatever. #SWBY
1. FRENCH MONTANA FT. KODAK BLACK- LOCKJAW
2. USHER FT. MASTER P, GUCCI MANE, TRAVIS SCOTT, ASAP FERG, 2 CHAINZ
3. MASTER P FT NO LIMIT BOYS- WATCHEM
4. DJ KHALED FT. KODAK BLACK, JEEZY, FRENCH MONTANA
5. DJ SNAKE FT. JEREMIH & YOUNG THUG- THE HALF
6. TORY LANEZ- LUV
7. TRAVIS SCOTT FT. QUAVO & YOUNG THUG- PICK UP THE PHONE
8. SKIPPA DA FLIPPA FT. MANGO FOO- STUNTIN'
9. CHANCE THE RAPPER FT. LIL WAYNE, 2 CHAINZ- NO PROBLEM
10. MIGOS FT. BLAC YOUNGSTA- SLIDE ON EM
11. KIRKO BANGZ- WAVE UP
12. KODAK BLACK- LIKE DAT
13. SKIPPA DA FLIPPA FT. QUAVO- SWERVIN' DOWN
14. KIRKO BANGZ- DRUNK
15. NBA YOUNG BOY- WHAT I WAS TAUGHT(I HATE HE HAS GUNS IN HIS VIDEOS BUT YOUNGIN' HARD)
16. MIGOS FT. LIL UZI VERT- BAD AND BOUJEE
17. RICK ROSS- PEACE SIGN
18. BOOSIE BADAZZ FT. PIMP C- WAKE UP
19. CURREN$Y FT. WIZ KHALIFA- SITUATIONS
20. THROWBACK OF THE WEEK: LUDACRIS- HIP HOP QUOTABLES
Sunday, August 21, 2016
What it do mayne? Fresh week, new jams. This week's playlist. Let's have a good one and get the money. #SWBY
1. SLIM THUG FT. BOOSIE BADAZZ- 1000
2. MIGOS- CAN'T GO OUT SAD
3. 2 CHAINZ FT. DRAKE- BIG AMOUNT
4. MADEINTYO FT. 2 CHAINZ- I WANT
5. NBA YOUNG BOY- SO LONG
6. TEFLON MULA- DOWNLOW
7. MISTA CAIN- MY YOUNGIN'
8. DJ MUSTARD FT. NICKI MINAJ, JEREMIH- DON'T HURT ME
9. THE GAME FT. JEREMIH- ALL EYEZ ON ME
10. DJ KHALED FT. NICKI MINAJ, CHRIS BROWN, RICK ROSS, JEREMIH, FUTURE, AUGUST ALSINA- DO YOU MIND
11. T2EEMAN- 25 LIGHTERS
12. DEE JACKSON FT. MISTA CAIN- WAR READY
13. DOUGHBEEZY- BOSS LIFE
14. MADD MARVIN- STEP
15. TWEEDAY- TAG ME IN
16. STANLO & YUNG REED- WORKOUT
17. LLOYD- TRU
18. TORY LANEZ- OTHER SIDE
19. YG FT. DRAKE, KAMAIYAH- WHY YOU ALWAYS HATIN?
20. MASTER P- MIDDLE FINGA
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
What it do mayne? Just giving yall some albums or mix tapes that should be in your deck this week. Even though Rap/Hip Hop is attempting to be watered down, it is still some artists putting out some great tunes. Check these out and enjoy. #SWBY
1. SLIM THUG- 'AMERICAN KING"
1000 FT. BOOSIE BAD AZZ
2. RIFF RAFF- "PEACH PANTHER"
SYRUP SIPPIN' ASSASSIN
3. RAE SREMMURD- "SREMMLIFE 2"
4. GUCCI MANE- "EVERYBODY LOOKING"
RICHEST N***A IN THE ROOM
5. DJ KHALED- "MAJOR KEY"
NAS ALBUM DONE FT. NAS
6. DEE JACKSON- "23" #GRAMBITION
WAR READY FT. MISTA CAIN
7. UNDERGRAVITY- "SPACE AGE FUNK VOL.1:THE CRASH LANDING"
I DON'T NEED YA
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
What it do mayne? Still on my Screwed up tip. This time i'm over on the nawf wit Michael 5000 Watts. He ushered in a slew of artists from the Northside of Houston. Following in DJ Screw footsteps, Watts let the region know that the Nawf got skills as well emulating a similar sound started by the Late Great DJ Screw. Michael Watts label, "Swisha House" has produced some legendary artists, cds and jams. Here are 25 of my favorites. Peep the picture. #SWBY
25. SWISHA HOUSE- OLD SCHOOL FREESTYLE 99(PJ, SLIM THUG, LIL MARIO, ARCHIE LEE)
24. SWISHA HOUSE- SHUT UP FREESTYLE(SLIM THUG, SABWARFARE, 50/50 TWIN, PAUL WALL, AL BOLDEN, BIG TIGER)
23. SWISHA HOUSE- I IS(PAUL WALL)
22. SWISHA HOUSE- PAUL WALL & CHAMILLIONAIRE FREESTYLE
21. SWISHA HOUSE- WHOA FREESTYLE
20. SWISHA HOUSE- PLAYA MADE(SLIM THUG & LIL RON)
19. SWISHA HOUSE- JUST FRIENDS REMIX(CHAMILLIONAIRE)
18. SWISHA HOUSE- JAGGED EDGE PROMISE
17. SWISHA HOUSE CONCERT IN 1998
16. SWISHA HOUSE- SLIM THUG NORTHSIDE 11 FREESTYLE
15. SWISHA HOUSE- BATTER UP FREESTYLE(SLIM THUG, 50/50 TWIN)
14. SWISHA HOUSE- LIL MARIO- STREET FAME
13. SWISHA HOUSE- NAWFSIDE ANTHEM
12. SWISHA HOUSE- MY NAME IS(BIG PIC, BIG TIKE, SABWARFARE) PART 1&2
11. SWISHA HOUSE- THE REAL SLIM SHDAY FLOW(PAUL WALL & CHAMILLIONAIRE)
10. SWISHA HOUSE- HATERS KEEP ASKING
9. SWISHA HOUSE- PEEP THE PICTURE(SLIM THUG & SABWARFARE)
8. SWISHA HOUSE- BIG BALLIN', SHOT CALLIN'
7. SWISHA HOUSE- NORTHSIDE 11(LIL FLIP, CHAMILLIONAIRE, PAUL WALL)
6. SWISHA HOUSE 2K1(PAUL WALL)
5. SWISHA HOUSE- CHUNK UP THE DUECE(LIL KEKE), SITTIN' SIDEWAYZ(PAUL WALL)
4. SWISHA HOUSE- SWISHA ALL STARS- AFTER DA KAPPA 2000
3. SWISHA HOUSE- BEFORE THE KAPPA 2K1 FREESTYLE
2. SWISHA HOUSE- DRANK UP IN MY CUP(ANOTHER ALL TIME GREAT)
1. SWISHA HOUSE- STILL TIPPIN'(MIKE JONES, SLIM THUG, PAUL WALL)
LET'S NOT ACT LIKE WE DIDN'T NOTICE SLIM THUG GETTING HEAD IN THE VIDEO
MIKE JONES & MAGNO FT. CHAMILLIONAIRE- DAY TO DAY GRINDIN'
MIKE JONES & MAGNO CLASSIC FREESTYLE
What it do mayne? I'm in the lab writing on a few things but I had to do one on one of my favorite genres of music. Screwed up music. No need to write a whole story on who DJ Screw is but he created a whole culture that is timeless. I just had to do my 25 favorite flows or jams from him. I haven't really seen too many DJs make artist from their city household names regionally just by using there culture. Houston rappers flowed like Houston over Screw sound and made the region love it. I still bang my music slow. This ain't a east or a west, its a southside thang. #SWBY
25. DJ SCREW 7 SUC FREESTYLE SESSION AT SCREW HOUSE
I HAVE WATCHED THIS SESSION A MILLION TIMES
24. DJ SCREW- BOW DOWN(BIG POKEY FREESTYLE)
23. DJ SCREW- LOVE'S GONNA GET YOU FREESTYLE(LIL KEKE, BIRD, BIG POKEY)
22. DJ SCREW- BLUE 22(Z-RO FREESTYLE)
21. DJ SCREW- IF I COULD CHANGE FREESTYLE(LIL KEKE, BIG MOE, BIG POKEY)
20. DJ SCREW- I GOT 5 ON IT FREESTYLE(LIL KEKE, BIRD, BIG POKEY)
19. DJ SCREW- LET'S RIDE(FAT PAT FREESTYLE)
18. DJ SCREW- SUC FREESTYLE/SOUTHSIDE RIDERS(H.A.W.K, ESG, MIKE D, DAVE)
17. DJ SCREW- IT'S GOING DOWN(CELLY CEL, BIG MOE FREESTYLE)
16. DJ SCREW- IF I RULED THE WORLD FREESTYLE(DAT BOY GRACE, BIG JUT, LOS, DJ SCREW, BIG D)
15. DJ SCREW- BIG POKEY SENSAI FREESTYLE
14. DJ SCREW- NO DRANK FREESTYLE(LIL KEKE)
13. DJ SCREW- I NEED A FREAK FREESTYLE(ESG)
12. DJ SCREW- ESG COCKTAILS FREESTYLE
11. DJ SCREW- FAT PAT & LIL KEKE FRESHEST MC FREESTYLE
10. DJ SCREW- MY MIND WENT BLANK(POINT BLANK)
9. DJ SCREW- GANGSTA STRUT FREESTYLE(FAT PAT NO NUTS, NO GLORY)
8. DJ SCREW- PIMP THA PEN(LIL KEKE)
7. DJ SCREW- SOUTHSIDE GROOVIN'
6. DJ SCREW- ONE MORE CHANCE FREESTYLE(LIL KEKE, FAT PAT, DAVE, BOO)
5. DJ SCREW- PEEPIN' IN MY WINDOW FREESTYLE(LIL KEKE)
4. DJ SCREW- SOUTHSIDE ROLL ON CHOPPAZ(FAT PAT, BIG MOE, BIG POKEY)
3. DJ SCREW- SCREW SO REAL FREESTYLE(C-NOTE, LIL KEKE, MIKE D, FAT PAT)
2. DJ SCREW- SCREWED UP CLICK(C-NOTE, AL-D, ENJOLI, HAWK, WILL-LEAN, DJ SCREW, BIG POKEY)
1. DJ SCREW- JUNE 27TH(SUC ALL-STARS) GREATEST FLOW ALL-TIME, DEMO G-DAY FLOW
Monday, August 15, 2016
What it do mayne? Music is my motivation daily. There is a song for every mood i could possibly have daily. I vibe to music as well as many others. I listen to all genres an have songs that I like from each genre. Every Monday if time permits, I will give you a playlist of jams for the week. They may be your cup of tea, they may not be. At least you will be able to put some new music in rotation or in your libraries that you may not have. Peep the list, enjoy. #SWBY
Song of the Week: Slim Thug- "Peaceful"
1. SLIM THUG "PEACEFUL"
2. DAE DAE- "WAT U MEAN" (FAMILY TO FEED)
3. LIL DURK FT. YO GOTTI- "MONEY WALK"
4. GUCCI MANE FT. KANYE WEST- "P***Y PRINT"
5. DJ KHALED FT. FUTURE, YG, RICK ROSS, YO GOTTI- "F**K UP THE CLUB
6. YOUNG GREATNESS- "MOOLAH"
7. DJ STAR FT. MIKE B- "NO TELLING"
8. Z-RO- "BABY MOMMA BLUES"
9. SLIM THUG FT. LIL KEKE, PROPAIN, TIARAMY- "ROLLIN'"
10. FRENCH MONTANA FT. DRAKE- "NO SHOPPING"
11. BIC JACK- "TAKE A CHANCE"
12. JOEY BADA$$- "DEVASTATED"
13. YFN LUCCI- "KEY TO THE STREETS"
14. RIFF RAFF- "CHRIS PAUL"
15. 2 CHAINZ FT. LIL WAYNE- "MFN RIGHT"
16. RIFF RAFF FT. GUCCI MANE, DANNY BROWN- I DRIVE BY
17. MADEINTYO- "WHOEVA"
18. BELLY FT. THE WEEKND- "MIGHT NOT'
19. WEBBIE- "KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW"
20. NBA YOUNG BOY- "38 BABY"
21. Z-RO- "WOMEN MEN"
22. LUIZANA- "VENT 48 BARS"
23. YG FT. NIPSEY HUSSLE- "FDT"
Sunday, August 7, 2016
What it do mayne? Sitting here bored while the thunder and lightning got everything going out, so I thought I would change it up a little. I don't watch much TV nowadays becaus eit's so watered down or whatever but I have some series that I could watch over and over for the rest of my life. Nothing much to this post but I know it will be shows on here that you can agree on that are forever classics and so on. Peep it out and see if you can relate. The order doesnt necessarily mean "Top" in this instance.
1. LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT
Tell me that this show not live. I watch these episodes over and over like I never seen them. This is the best of the Law & Order series even though I wish they could have gotten it right with Christopher Meloni.
2. FAMILY MATTERS
Black television really hasn't been the same since shows like this went off the air. Love it mayne
No doubt one of the greatest to come on. Technically it comes on a cable channel but it is a weekly series and it goes hard. Will be watching forever.
4. THE AWAKENING
I know, I know most won't recognize this show but that's because it's a Chicago thing and a damn good one that represented reality before reality TV was thought about.
5. THE WAYANS BROTHERS
Look up Marlon say cheese.
6. GOOD TIMES
Dy-no-mite!!!! This show was out of sight and true to life. Even though it is older some of those experiences can happen today.
7. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
For no real horror to be involved this show was actually scary as a youngster. I still get chills over the Ghastly Grinner and Zeebo. Yikes.
8. THE STEVE HARVEY SHOW
Gotta admit the High Tops was pretty dope.
9. NICK FRENO: LICENSED TEACHERThis series may have lasted for two seasons but I liked this show.
10. UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER
This show was aiight but Nikki Cox was fine lol.
11. BOY MEETS WORLD
12. THE JAMIE FOXX SHOW
Fancy and funny as ever.
Coach was a good series. One of the few sports shows I liked.
14. HANGIN' WIT MR. COOPER
It was funny and it had some to do with basketball. It's in my faves.
Basketball show. I don't care it's in my faves lol. Even though I don't believe that team would have beat anybody lol.
16. FRESH PRINCE
One of the greatest series all time.
17. PRO STARS
Greatness and legendary in one cartoon. It has not been done since. "Nuff said' in my boy ETA king Don Davis tone.
18. NEW YORK UNDERCOVER
I am always torn between which cop show is the greatest between this and SVU but if I was ranking this would be #1. They don't make shows like this anymore.
Another "horror" that was super cool to watch. The book series is one of the greatest series ever.
20. MALCOLM & EDDIE
This show was funny and playa to me.
Loved this series because Pam Grier was in it. Yep.
22. LIVING SINGLE
How I've been living forever.
Because I was a perv lol.
That episode about the giant cockroach still bugs me(pun intended).
25. GHOST WRITER
Probably the only one who liked this show.