Sunday, August 7, 2016

#SWBY BIG YUM'S FAVORITE TV SHOWS OF ALL-TIME


What it do mayne? Sitting here bored while the thunder and lightning got everything going out, so I thought I would change it up a little. I don't watch much TV nowadays becaus eit's so watered down or whatever but I have some series that I could watch over and over for the rest of my life. Nothing much to this post but I know it will be shows on here that you can agree on that are forever classics and so on. Peep it out and see if you can relate. The order doesnt necessarily mean "Top" in this instance.

1. LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT
Tell me that this show not live. I watch these episodes over and over like I never seen them. This is the best of the Law & Order series even though I wish they could have gotten it right with Christopher Meloni.

2. FAMILY MATTERS
Black television really hasn't been the same since shows like this went off the air.  Love it mayne

3. POWER
No doubt one of the greatest to come on. Technically it comes on a cable channel but it is a weekly series and it goes hard. Will be watching forever.

4. THE AWAKENING
I know, I know most won't recognize this show but that's because it's a Chicago thing and a damn good one that represented reality before reality TV was thought about.

5. THE WAYANS BROTHERS
Look up Marlon say cheese.

6. GOOD TIMES
Dy-no-mite!!!! This show was out of sight and true to life. Even though it is older some of those experiences  can happen today.

7. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
For no real horror to be involved this show was actually scary as a youngster. I still get chills over the Ghastly Grinner and Zeebo. Yikes.

8. THE STEVE HARVEY SHOW
Gotta admit the High Tops was pretty dope. 

9. NICK FRENO: LICENSED TEACHER
This series may have lasted for two seasons but I liked this show.


10. UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER
This show was aiight but Nikki Cox was fine lol.


11. BOY MEETS WORLD
Topanga.


12. THE JAMIE FOXX SHOW
Fancy and funny as ever.


13. COACH
Coach was a good series. One of the few sports shows I liked.


14. HANGIN' WIT MR. COOPER
It was funny and it had some to do with basketball. It's in my faves.


15. HANGTIME
Basketball show. I don't care it's in my faves lol. Even though I don't believe that team would have beat anybody lol.


16. FRESH PRINCE
One of the greatest series all time.


17. PRO STARS
Greatness and legendary in one cartoon. It has not been done since. "Nuff said' in my boy ETA king Don Davis tone.
 

18. NEW YORK UNDERCOVER
I am always torn between which cop show is the greatest between this and SVU but if I was ranking this would be #1. They don't make shows like this anymore.


19. GOOSEBUMPS
Another "horror" that was super cool to watch. The book series is one of the greatest series ever. 


20. MALCOLM & EDDIE
This show was funny and playa to me.


21. LINC'S
Loved this series because Pam Grier was in it. Yep.


22. LIVING SINGLE
How I've been living forever.


23. BAYWATCH
Because I was a perv lol.


24. ALF
That episode about the giant cockroach still bugs me(pun intended).


25. GHOST WRITER
Probably the only one who liked this show.




No comments:

Post a Comment