Sunday, May 22, 2016

#SWBY KANYE WEST GREATEST HITS


I was chopping up game with my lady friend about how much she loves Kanye West. She was talking noise about how she could come up with a list of his songs that would jam harder than my list. So of course I came straight to my desk and got that done right quick. I did a greatest hits list of songs of course in my opinion are some of Kanye West's best to date. Whether it was on his albums, mixtapes or features these songs are some of the most jamming to me. #SWBY

1. Chamillionaire ft. Status Quo, Kanye West- Call Some Hoes



2. Kanye West ft. Paul Wall, GLC- Drive Slow



3. Twista ft. Jamie Foxx, Kanye West



4. Kanye West ft. Common, Talib Kweli- Get Em High



5. Brandy ft. Kanye West- Talk About Our Love



6. Kanye West ft. Consequence, GLC- Spaceship




7. Consequence ft. Kanye West- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly



8. Dilated Peoples ft. Kanye West- This Way



9. Common ft. Kanye West- The Food



10. Kanye West- Throught the Wire



11. Kanye West ft. Syleena Johnson- All Falls Down



12. The Game ft. Kanye West, Trae the Truth, Paul Wall, Z-RO, Slime Thug- Rollin'



13. Slum Village ft. Kanye West, John Legend- Selfish



14. Kanye West ft. John Mayer- Bittersweet


kanye west bittersweet from bishop on Vimeo.

15. Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West- Put On



16. Keyshia Cole ft. Kanye West- I Changed My Mind



17. Beyonce ft. Kanye West- Ego



18. Kid Cudi ft. Common, Kanye West- Make Her Say



19. Do Or Die ft. Kanye West- Higher





20. Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx- Gold Digger



21. Estelle ft. Kanye West- American Boy



22. Kanye West- Bound 2



23. Kanye West ft. Lil Wayne- Barry Bonds



24. Kanye West- Father Stretch My Hands Part 1



25. Twista ft. Kanye West- Overnight Celebrity



Kanye West ft. Jay-Z- Last Call





Kanye West- Roses




HONORABLE MENTION
Kanye West ft. Twista, Keyshia Cole, BJ- Impossible
Smitty ft. Scarface, Kanye West, John Legend- Ghetto
Kanye West- Apologize
Kanye West- Big Brother
Kanye West- We Don't Care


No comments:

Post a Comment