Tuesday, May 24, 2016

#SWBY A PLAYA WAY OF LIFE


When people hear you mention the word "Playa", they instantly think you got all the girls. My expression of being "The Koolest Playa" is just that. I'm laid back, mellow, and I like Playa music. It's only right that I put together a list of songs that express what being a playa is all about. So here is the soundtrack to the lifestyle of "The Koolest Playa". Put ya Kangol on, pour ya a glass of Hennessy, hop in the slab and turn ya a corner or 4 to these playa tunes. #SWBY

1. Big Mike- Playa, Playa




2. Do or Die- Playa like Me & You



3. Fat Pat- Am I a Playa



4. Pimp Tyte ft. ESG, Ronnie Spencer- All about my Doe/I'ma Playa



5. Big Pun ft. Joe- Still Not a Player



6. Big Pun- Im not a Player



7. Jay-Z- Imaginary Playa



8. UGK ft. Outkast- Int'l Players Anthem



9. The Whole Damn Yay- Players Holiday



10. Notorious B.I.G ft. Junior Mafia- Player's Anthem



11. E-40 ft. Too Short, K-Ci- Player's Ball



12. Big Moe ft. Z-Ro, Ronnie Spencer, Tyte Eyez- Confidential Playa



13. Pimp C ft. Bun B, Twista, Z-ro- I'sa Playa



14. Lil O ft. Big Moe, H.A.W.K., Mr. 3-2- Playas Get Chose



15. The Notorious B.I.G- Playa Hater



16. Rappin' 4 Tay- Players Club



17. Mean Green ft. Master P, Silkk The Shocker, Mia X, Porsha- Major Players




18. OutKast- Player's Ball



19. Hustlaz Stackin Endz- Playaz Eyez



20. ESG ft. Double-D, D-Reck, Ronnie Spencer, Billy Cook- Stay Player



21. Lil Flex- Player



22. Boss Hogg Outlawz- Keep It Playa



23. Dru down- Playa FaReal






24. Le$- Playa fa Life



25. Ken Dawg- Playa In Me

No comments:

Post a Comment