Sunday, January 27, 2013

WANNA RELAX FOR REMAINDER OF THIS SUNDAY NIGHT? LISTEN TO THESE OLDIES BUT GOODIES

Sunday evening is winding down and it is time for us adults to unwind and get our minds right for a strong work week.  So  while getting your work clothes ready and all that you do on Sunday evenings let these songs play to soothe ya mind and make ya feel good mentally.  I love old school and blues on Sundays, it seems like the perfect day for this music.

Keisha Jackson- He's so jealous

Pure Gold- I miss you

4 By Four- Come over

Kwick- Too lonely to be alone

The Whispers- In the mood
Eddie Kendricks- Each day I cry a little

Al B. Sure- Naturally Mine

Carly Simon- You belong to me

J Paul Jr & the Zydeco Nubreeds- Pretend

Maze ft. Frankie Beverly-  While I'm alone

Vibe out and enjoy!  #SWBY

No comments:

Post a Comment