Monday, June 27, 2016

#SWBY THIS SONG'S DEDICATED......


I see so many RIP everywhere nowadays, it makes me feel for people. Artists have always had an "RIP Song" on there albums, mixtapes, etc.. When ya homie dies it hurts ya. So while I'm sitting in lab here are some songs that you may like to listen to when ya love ones pass on. Sit back, relax, drop a thug tear or two. Have a drink and pour out a little liquor for ya people. RIP To My PaPas. I could go on but it's too many to name. I love you all. #SWBY

26. Lil Keke ft. Z-RO & Mike D- Miss Our G's II


25. T-rell ft. Lil Boosie- My Dawg Remix



24. Ganjah K-When Ya Homie Dies



23. The Whispers- A Song for Donny




22. Yukmouth- Still Ballin'



21. Fabolous- Can You Hear Me



20. Z-RO, Big Moe, Ronnie Spencer & D-Gotti- Memories of Screw



19. Lil Wayne- Miss My Dawgs



18. Master P ft. Silkk The Shocker, O'dell- Goodbye To My Homies



17. Naughty By Nature- Mourn You Til I Join You




16. Bun B- Angel In The Sky



15. Notorious B.I.G ft. 112- Missin' You



14. Smokey Robinson- I'm Really Gonna Miss You



13. Dr. Dre ft. Mary J. Bilge, Rell- The Message



12. Diana Ross- Missing You



11. Aaliyah- Miss You



10. Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth- They Reminisce Over You



9. Kim McCoy- I Miss You



8. Slim Thug ft. Z-RO- R.I.P



7. 2pac ft. Thug Life & Nate Dogg- How Long Will They Mourn Me



6. Big Ed ft. Mac & O'Dell- I Miss Em



5. Puff Daddy ft. Faith Evans, 112- Missing You



4. Bone Thugs N Harmony- Crossroads



3. Master P ft. Pimp C, Silkk The Shocker, Mo B. Dick, O'Dell- I Miss My Homies



2. Richie Rich- Do Gs Get To Go To Heaven


Richie Rich - Do G'z Get 2 Go 2 Heaven [2Pac Tribute] / Def Jam Records from TJ Romeland on Vimeo.

1. D.R.S.- Gangsta Lean

No comments:

Post a Comment